Friday, October 21, 2011

Just for starters..

Good Morning!! So, I have been trying write my first post for 30 minutes, but trips to the fridge to get apple juice, stopping to read "I Can Do It By Myself" and rewinding Sesame Street for the 10th time. I guess that's the life of being a SAHM right?

So, for several months, I have been trying to find ways online to make money. I have ran into some scams, and some sites I just really didn't care for. I really love the idea of being able to stay at home with my sweet 20 month old daughter and watch her grow, and also making money in the process. Hey, I might not become a millionaire, but if it pays some bills or helps with birthday presents, Christmas, or gas money..I'm happy.

So, that the idea of a blog is to post jobs leads, things I do for extra income, and to meet other SAHM's to share ideas. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! T-G-I-F

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment