Monday, October 24, 2011

It's Monday Already???

I have gotten my daughter her Pop Tart and Nick Jr. is on the t.v. laptop and couch for me. I am actually searching for more ways to earn extra income online. I have been writing for several weeks, but I would like to be able to make some more and have a couple little jobs on the side so when my bigger jobs aren't doing well, I will have the smaller ones to turn to.


I do indeed like the idea of making money at home, I just need to find some good websites that will help me get there. I am involved in several groups on Cafemom, Workplacelikehome.com and sometimes visit WAHM.com, and Ratracerebellion.com for job postings or leads.

I am going to get back to looking. :) Have a happy Monday. 

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award. An award for up and coming blogs. Please head on over to my blog at Thrifty Chicky 28 for more details. Cant wait to hear from ya!!
    http://thriftychicky28.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete